Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the discipline of law to the treatment of the orders, the provision of services for which registration is expected and to the other purposes described in this report, the treatment will be characterized by the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy.
Treatment modalities envision using manual, computer and telematics (including fax , phone , even without operator assistance, email, SMS and other computer systems and / or automated communication) and, in any case, are such that ensure the security and privacy of data.
The data controller is Rock your Meal and it may be contacted at the following email address email@example.com.
The holder of personal data or his legal representative will be able to exercise at any time and in the terms recognized by law, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The failure to provide personal data marked as mandatory will render impossible the execution of any order , while the lack of provision of those not identified as mandatory, no consequence for the purpose of execution of the order.
Prior consent for its part, Rock your Meal, may process personal information to provide the services for which registration is scheduled, and for commercial purposes such as the indication of offers, promotions or commercial initiatives of any kind undertaken by the same or by other operators. In such cases, the user will be informed of the companies to which they give their data or, at least, the sector they belong so as to dimension the advertising that users may receive from third parties.
Compliant manifest for the treatment of personal data
Once read the report on the treatment of personal data, I authorize Rock your Meal to treat my personal data for:
- The conclusion, implementation and all activities related to the orders passed by me;
- The provision of services for which registration is expected (for example, after sales support, product updates, and so on.).
- Commercial purposes, as an indication of offers, promotions or commercial initiatives of any kind, undertaken by the same or by other operators.
Users may modify their preferences on the acceptance of cookies through their browser options.
Rock your Meal’s Cookies Policy includes the domain rockyourmeal.com, as another series of domains owned by Rock your Meal (currently operating or can be enabled in the future) to offer similar or complementary services to those of rockyourmeal.com.
What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website stores on a user’s browser. Cookies make easier to use and browse a website and are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times you have to include your password), improving the services offered, or to adapt the content of a web page to your preferences.
Cookies may be “session”, so they will be erased once the user leaves the website that generated, or “persistent”, which stays on your computer until a certain date.
Cookies can also be “proper”, managed by the domain to which the user accesses and requests a service (in this case the domains owned by Rock your Meal) or “third party cookies”, sent to the user equipment from a domain accessed differently.
- Analytical Cookies: This site uses analytical cookies to gather statistics on the user activity when visiting the page and its general activity. The information collected is anonymous and permits to optimize navigation on our website and ensure the best service to users. We use third-party cookies (Google Analytics and WordPress) for our analysis. User can exclude its activity through exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
- Cookies used by social networks: This website has installed social media buttons that allow users to share content of interest to its social circle. Cookies used by social networks prevent the user to enter the details again for sharing such content. These buttons do not have access to data entered by users to share content on a social network.
- Cookies used by external plugins content: This website provides users with content or services provided by third party suppliers, such as videos hosted on Youtube or Google Maps application to locate Rock your Meal offices. The cookies used by these suppliers are necessary for the user to access the service and are governed by the terms of their respective policies of cookies. In accordance with its own policies, some online advertising managers can use anonymous cookies to show ads of interest when visit other websites. However users can manage the acceptance or rejection of these cookies by setting their browser. To learn more about behavior-based advertising you can visit Youronlinechoices. Through this page you can modify and manage their preferences regarding behavioral advertising.
1. Guarantees and options on Cookies
At all times, and at least during installation or update of the browser, the user has the ability to accept or reject the installation of cookies or refuse the setting of a particular type of cookies, including advertising and third-parties cookies.
In addition, after each session user can remove all or some of the stored cookies. Also the user can enable:
- Private browsing through his browser which lets him save his browsing history, web site passwords, cookies and other information from the pages he visits.
- The non – track service, which asks the browser to visit websites that do not track their browsing habits, so for example, advertising of interest to serve on the sites he visits.
We recommend you consult browser ‘s help for information on the different options on how to manage cookies. Here are the links to manage cookies in most relevant browsers:
Note that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the features of our website.